Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello World + Interview

Hello there reader, this is the first entry into my blog.

As part of my University course in Computer Video Games Design I have been required to conduct an interview and post the answers, so here they are.

Interview Questions:

Q1. What is the title of the book (fiction) you are currently reading (or the last fiction book you read)?

A1. The Soldiers of Halla. This is the 10th and final book in the Pendragon series. I recently finished re-reading the series and this book, and I really enjoyed experiencing the story once again. A quick summary of the plot is: A group of people called "Travellers" must move through time and space to battle a demon who wants to destroy 10 different worlds.

Q2. What is the title/topic of the book (non-fiction) you are currently reading (or the last non-fiction book you read)?

A2. I'm currently not reading a non fiction book. I prefer reading fiction books, mostly from the fantasy and Sci-fi genre's.

Q3. What is the last live performance (music, drama or dance) you attended.

A3. The closest event I have seen to a live performance, was attending a family quiz night while on holiday in Centreparks last summer.

Q4. What is the title of the last film you saw at the cinema / online or watched on DVD?

A4. The 2nd Pink Panther film, "A Shot in the Dark" was the last film I've seen on DVD. The film follows the protagonist, bungling detective Inspector Clouseau as he attempts to solve a murder mystery. The film is still very humorous despite being quite old.

Q5. How often do you read a newspaper? (Which one)?

A5. I don't read newspapers often, I prefer to view the news online, since it's more convenient for me.

Q6. Which art gallery / museum / exhibition did you last visit?

A6. I last visited the Duxford air museum. I enjoyed seeing many different types of aircraft and military vehicles such as tanks and artillery.

Q7. How many hours a week do you spend playing video games?

A7. I spend around 8-12 hours each week playing video games. This all depends on how busy I am with other activities each week, and as I start my University course, I'm sure I will have less time to play video games over the following months.

Q8. How many hours a week do you spend playing games other than video games?

A8. I spend 1-2 hours a week playing board games such as Monopoly with my family. We play most often on the weekends when my sister is present.

This concludes my first blog entry. Thanks for reading. :)

Bibliography

The Soldiers of Halla (Book) (DJ Machale) 2009

A Shot In The Dark (Film) (Blake Edwards) 1964

No comments:

Post a Comment